Commissioner since 2016
Time Trial: Friday, July 28
Criterium: Saturday, July 29
Road Race: Sunday, July 30
Information and Registration: The 13th anniversary of the Salida Classic features three exciting days of road racing in beautiful Salida, Colorado. The Salida Classic hosts a time trial with some of the best views in the State, a criterium in the heart of downtown Salida, and a deceivingly tough road race in the hills outside of town. Surrounded by views of 14,000 ft. peaks and high Colorado Desert, the Salida Classic is one of the most beautiful race weekends of the summer. The Salida Classic is official cycling event for the Rocky Mountain State Games.
For more information, please visit:
Bicycling Racing Association of Colorado - www.coloradocycling.org
USA Cycling – www.usacycling.org
Friday, July 28 - Time Trial
8 mile out and back course, 240 feet of elevation, one hill
Racer start times will be posted at registration tent.
All categories listed are eligible for ACA Rocky Mountain Road CUP Bronze Points.
- Top 3 in each race will receive a Rocky Mountain State Games medal.
- Farmers Market, Amicas Beer Tent, Playground and Kids Races (ages 0-9; balance bikes, tricycles and bicycles)!
Challenging 5.7 mile circuit with approximately
500 feet of climbing per lap
- To be eligible for CO State Championship medals you must hold a current CO annual USAC license, be a USA citizen or permanent resident, and be categorized as a Pro-1-2-3 or 4. To be eligible to the CO State Champion vest you must be a current annual member of ACA.
- Categories with “*” are eligible for ACA Rocky Mountain CUP Gold Points.
- Registration Tent will be located at the race course.
- Top 3 in each race will receive a Rocky Mountain State Games medal, BBQ, neutral feed zone and an exciting day of racing!
- About Us
- Rocky Mountain State Games
- Golf Tournament
- Luncheon Series
- Downtown Celebration
- Pikes Peak Cycling Hill Climb
- Sports Hall of Fame
- Pikes Peak Int. Hill Climb
- USA Cycling Hill Climb National Championships