Welcome to the Rocky Mountain State Games Triathlon. The 2012 Event received rave reviews with 98% of participants recommending this race to others. 2013 will be even better as we heard your suggestions and took action to improve an already fantastic event. The beautiful swim in the shadow of Pikes Peak along with the exciting multi lap racing format, provides one of the most exciting races in the Rocky Mountain Region. A strong focus on youth racing makes this one for the whole family.
New for 2013
- BRAND NEW BIKE COURSE - We were able to keep the excitement of the multi-lap format while eliminating the dreaded turnaround point. We also increased the width of the course so that 80% of the course is 25 feet or more. This new course is fast, flowy and fun with a lot of room to pass. Check out the videos and maps in the course section.
- BACK TO THE BEACH HOUSE – the beach house has been revived and refreshed by the city of Colorado Springs and we will take advantage by locating the transition area and the finish line on the west side of Prospect Lake. This will keep the transition flat and fast.
- New Tech-T’s included with entry fee
- NEW SPONSORS WITH GREAT PRIZES - Huub wetsuits and Cafe Velo have joined all of the other great sponsors for 2013 making this year one of the best prize giveaways ever! Prizes include: Wetsuit from Huub, Aero helmet from Cafe' Velo, water bottles and samples from GU energy, gift certificates for Rudy Project, XX2i eyewear, Colorado Running Company, Road ID, and more!!!
- Cafe Velo will be on sight providing bike support for those last minute repairs and selling their delectable cafe items.
- Is this your first Triathlon? A rookie award will be given to the top rookie overall.
- About Us